Nettify Cast™ – Hotel TV Casting Solutions
Automatic device pairing. Instant screen casting for hotels. No QR codes. No user login credentials. Any TV supported. No IPTV or STB needed.
Nettify Cast is a revolutionary Bring-Your-Own-Content casting solution for hotels, powered by Google Chromecast®. It allows guests to connect their phones, tablets and laptops instantly and wirelessly to any kind of TV and enjoy their own content and subscriptions like Netflix via the hotel’s existing Wi-Fi.
Guests are usually unimpressed with hotels’ content offering, but they like the bigger screen of hotel TVs.
Vice versa, guests love their own content but are unhappy with their devices’ screen size.
Nettify Cast solves this!
What Guests Love
- Instant hotel screen casting thanks to automatic device pairing – no PIN or QR code needed!
- No account logins, logouts, or passwords to type
- Watching their own (Netflix) subscriptions on a room TV
- 2000+ cast enabled apps, including TV channels & games
- Using their phone instead of unsafe remote control
- No app download to make it work
- The ability to use their device for other tasks while casting
- Connecting multiple devices to the same TV simultaneously, e.g. for multiplayer games
- The ability to connect to any of the multiple TVs available in a suite or villa
- None of their watched content history is being stored
- Fantastic picture quality
- Total privacy and data security
What Hotels Love
- Budget-friendly in-room entertainment system
- No need for expensive IPTV systems
- ROI protection: no need to replace your TVs
- ROI protection: we’ll use your existing Wi-Fi network
- The ability to decrease TV channels offering
- Fully customisable welcome screen with hotel branding
- To provide a hygienic alternative to remote controls
- Automatic guest disconnection upon checkout
- 24/7 Chromecast monitoring and management
- No operational issues with guest user accounts
- No set-top-box with yet another remote control
- Anti-theft Chromecast lock
- The WOW! effect this new technology brings
- Quick & easy deployment, no cabling needed
- Significant competitive advantage
- Flexible business models
And we didn’t just stop there! Nettify Cast offers…
Keep guests informed about your hotel, events, neighbourhood or destination.
Customised Welcome Message
Greet your guests with a personal touch on an entirely hotel-branded screen layout.
Upsell your services and broadcast your latest events and promotions.
- TV – any type
- LED panel – any type
- Projector – any type
- Monitor – any type
Supported Operating Systems
- Chrome OS
Turn your guest TVs into an infotainment centre and guests’ phones into a remote control.
FAQ – Your Questions Answered
What is Chromecast?
Chromecast is one of the best TV streaming devices developed by Google and certainly the most universal TV casting device on the market. It allows users to stream online media (such as music, videos, and photos) or computer screens to a TV from mobile devices. It is a small dongle connected to the TV through an HDMI port and is controlled using a smartphone, tablet, or laptop. It supports thousands of popular apps and services, including Netflix, YouTube, Facebook Videos, Spotify, and Google Photos.
Can guests see or connect to other guests' TVs?
No. We have developed all our in-room cast solutions specifically for hotels and the hospitality industry and guarantee 100% guest privacy protection, including data about watched content.
Do we need a smart TV?
No! Not only are smart TVs not needed, but they are not recommended. Smart TVs, including hospitality smart TVs, have apps like Netflix installed on them, and guests must log in to each and every app they wish to use first. That exposes their credentials because smart TVs lack any user account management.
If a guest forgets to log out, the next guest can use their Netflix or YouTube account, which creates substantial operational issues and guest dissatisfaction. It also makes the hotel GDPR or CCPA non-compliant.
Save your investment; Nettify Cast will make your TVs smart, regardless of their type, model, or brand.
Do guests have to log in and out of their apps when using Nettify Cast?
No. For hotel screen casting, guests use their phones where they are permanently logged in to all their apps. Therefore, no login credentials are required, sent or stored in our system, offering total privacy protection. Additionally, no special app is needed to use our advanced Chromecast hotel solutions.
What’s the best Chromecast solution for hospitality?
The best Chromecast solution for hotels should have the following features:
- Secure: Ensures guest privacy and security by preventing unauthorized access to another guest’s TV and by avoiding the storage of login credentials (even if later deleted).
- User-Friendly: Makes the experience seamless with a simple WiFi login, eliminating the need for QR codes or PIN codes.
- Energy-Efficient: Uses cost-effective and energy-saving hardware, avoiding expensive and power-hungry servers and streamers.
- Enhancing the Guest Experience: The best Chromecast solution for hospitality offers hotel-specific infotainment features, such as the ability to inform guests about hotel events and promotions.
- Universal: Works with any TV, so hotels do not waste money on unnecessary TV upgrades. It also supports all types of mobile devices and all major operating systems.
Simply put, the best casting solution for hotels brings maximum joy for minimum effort for both – guests and hotels.
Can Chromecast solutions for hospitality replace hotel IPTV?
Nettify Cast is already a great alternative to legacy hospitality IPTV systems. Though, if you prefer a modern and lightweight IPTV solution with TV casting, check out our Nettify IPTVcast solution. Contact us for details.
Can your in-room casting solutions be added to our IPTV?
Yes! If your hotel IPTV lacks casting or your IPTV provider asks for the casting feature too much, you can absolutely use our screen casting for hotels instead. Contact us for a quote.
Will we need to upgrade our access points or switches?
No. Nettify Cast is a fully hardware-independent solution requiring no special hardware features. It works well with high-end as well as budget networking equipment. Since Nettify Cast supports both wired and wireless connectivity, we will only ensure all guest rooms have either an Ethernet cable or sufficient Wi-Fi coverage and help you improve it wherever the signal is weak.
What's the difference between casting and mirroring?
In short, mirroring shows the entire phone, tablet or laptop screen on the TV, with all the drawbacks such an approach brings — the inability to use the device while watching a movie, disruptions from incoming calls, messages and notifications, and loss of privacy. On the other hand, mirroring allows users to watch content from apps that do not support casting or use the in-room TV as a large monitor.
Casting, on the contrary, removes all the above disadvantages by only displaying the content guests want to be shown while allowing them to continue using their devices without any disruptions to the watched content.
And now the best part — our Chromecast hotel solutions, Nettify Cast, support both — screen casting and mirroring. 🙂
Book a Demo